1. Adopt Genset controller with LCD display, taking microprocessor as the core.
2. Adopt ATS( automatic transfer switch) to achieve the automatic transfer from the generated electricity to grid electricity
3. The monitor and display on the voltage, current, frequency, active power, apparent power, power factor of the generated electricity /grid electricity
4. The monitor and display on the genset's water temperature, oil pressure, rotational speed, battery voltage, running hours, accumulative total power and number of starts
5. Protection alarm and fault automatic storage on high water temperature, low oil pressure, double speeding, over current, over voltage, over frequency and phase failure etc.
Optional devices :
CHP device, Soundproof cabinet, automatic grid parallel connection device, emergency cooling system etc
Natural gas generator : Pipeline natural gas, liquid natural gas (LNG),coal mine industry, crude oil industry
Biogas generator : dairy and poultry farm, food processing ( starch, alcohol, palm oil ),industrial waste, Bio garbage processing, landfill etc.
LPG generator : Crude oil industry
Biomass generator: agriculture straw, wood chips et